Protecting your privacy is important to www.teacherdiscount.co.uk. This Privacy Statement explains our practices regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of your personal data, through the use of our website.
What Information does www.teachersdiscount.co.uk collect about you?
Information we obtain from your use of our website:
We collect information about the device that you use and how you use them. We use this information to support our legitimate interest in improving your experience as a user.
This information includes:
System Information and data Usage
- We collect device-specific information, like unique device identifiers, operating system, and the type of device you use.
- We collect information about how you use our website. This includes license information, which applications you use and for how long, your city and country from your IP address, and information about your browser.
- Our website may contain links, or content that takes you to another company’s services. We collect information about your use of these features through our Analytics tools and third-party analytics tools.
We collect and track data on technical errors that may occur when you use our website, if you choose to send the relevant report to us in each case. Before the report is sent to us, you will be told what information will be collected and how it will be sent to us.
Cookies and similar technologies
We also use Analytics programs and third-party analytics tools, such as Google Analytics, to help us understand how you use our website. Please keep in mind that you may also need to clear your Cookies on each browser on each device.
Information we collect from other parties:
To help keep our databases current, and to provide you with more relevant content, experiences and offerings, we combine your personal data, as described above, with information from public sources and other company’s business contact databases, in accordance with applicable law.
These sources can tell us about the company size and industry of our business customers and help us maintain the accuracy of our databases.
How does www.teachersdiscount.co.uk Use the Information It Collects about You?
We use your personal data mindfully, and in useful ways, including:
- To send you important information within the scope of our contract with you
- To send you other information you requested to the extent necessary to perform our contract with you
- To send you other special offers, promotions, newsletters, surveys, or other information that you have consented to receive, as long as you want them
- To support our legitimate interest in gaining a better understanding of our website, so we can improve it and your experience
- To correct errors on our website, as necessary to deliver user friendly surfing experience
- To support our legitimate interest in making our services more relevant to your interests
- To support our legitimate interest in using automated systems to analyse your data using machine learning and advanced analytics to improve our website
Unless otherwise indicated, there is no statutory or contractual requirement for you to provide these data. If you do not provide these data, we might not be able to provide our services to you.
How does www.teachersdiscount.co.uk disclose Your Personal Data?
To provide you the best services we can, we work with other service providers. These companies are located in several locations, and we require them to protect your privacy. They are not authorized by us to use your personal data for their own purposes. Our service providers include companies we use for:
- Social Media
- Market Research
We may disclose your data in the following circumstances:
- When we have your consent to do so
- To our service providers for the purposes indicated in this Privacy Statement. We do not disclose your personal data to them for their own purposes.
- To our Business, who are service providers, for the purposes indicated in this Privacy Statement
- When we are required to do so by law, such as to respond to a court order
- When we have a good faith belief that the disclosure is necessary to prevent or respond to fraud or software piracy, defend ourselves against attacks, or protect the rights, property, and safety of trustertradesman.com, our clients, our site visitors, and the public
If we merge with another company, we sell or reorganize part of, or all of our business, (including, if we file for bankruptcy). If this happens, your data will likely be transferred to the other company.
How does www.teachersdiscount.co.uk protect Your Data?
We use a combination of reasonable physical, administrative, and technological controls to protect your data from unauthorised access or malicious actions.
We limit the access employees, contractors, trade man and agents of teachers discount.co.uk have to your personal data to those who need to know this data to perform their assigned functions and develop or improve our services.
What Are ww.teachersdiscount.co.uk Storage and Data Retention Practices?
We store your personal data and content on our servers, and the servers of our service providers. Because we and our service providers maintain servers in global locations, your personal data may be transferred across national borders and stored outside of the UK.
We will retain your personal data for as long as necessary to provide you with the information you need, and as well to comply with our legal obligations.
Will This Privacy Statement Change?
When the way we treat your personal data changes, we will make sure to let you know by updating this Privacy Statement. When we change it, we will make it clear at the top of our Privacy Statement, and we will tell you when we last updated it. If we have your email address, we will also send you a notice by email regarding the update.
Do We Store Credit Card Informatiom?
We do not store customers credit card details.
160 City Road